In this level you’ll learn how to sew zippers, elastic, buttonholes, and much more. These are the skills you will use over and over. NOTE: You may sew these samples before Level Three since some are used in the pajamas—your choice!
Here’s what you’ll find in this LEVEL FOUR video:
• Elastic in a Casing • Stitched-On Elastic
• Sew-As-You-Go Elastic Casing
• Centered Zipper • Lapped Zipper
• Fly Front Zipper • French Trim
• Ribbed Cuff • Lined Patch Pocket
• Buttonholes & Buttons
Printable PDFs give you a supply list, notebook pages with techniques, and templates for a pocket and a fly front zipper. Put the disk in a computer to open and print the files.