PerfectFuse Interfacing — Light — for Fashion Sewing
$9.95 – $28.00
60″-wide polyester fusible weft interfacing
This PerfectFuse interfacing is ideal for underlining and fusing to textured fabrics.
What you can’t see is what can make the biggest difference in the quality and appearance of garments. It is called interfacing and it is used inside a garment’s edges to make them crisp. Sometimes designers even use a soft luxury fabric for a jacket, then to give it more body, they interface the entire front so it doesn’t look droopy. These hidden ingredients have been manufacturers’ secrets for years.
Order 1-yard or 3-yard packages.
• Great for fabrics that need extra body.
• Crosswise stretch makes it compatible with stretch wovens and lightweight knits.
• 60” width means you’ll rarely have to piece it to fit larger garment sections.
• Adheres well to textured surfaces.
• Adds soft body—great as underlining for woven fabrics.
• Prevents stretch in buttonholes.
• Washable and dry cleanable. Does not need to be preshrunk.
• Available in ecru-white and charcoal-black.
1 yard, 3 yards
|Color - Black or White||