PerfectFuse Interfacing — Medium — for Fashion Sewing
$12.95 – $36.00
60″-wide rayon/polyester fusible weft interfacing
PerfectFuse Medium is great for dresses, blouses, and jackets where a little more body is needed.
What you can’t see is what can make the biggest difference in the quality and appearance of garments. It is called interfacing and it is used inside a garment’s edges to make them crisp. Sometimes designers even use a soft luxury fabric for a jacket, then to give it more body, they interface the entire front so it doesn’t look droopy. These hidden ingredients have been manufacturers’ secrets for years.
Purchase 1-year or 3-yard packages.
• Most often used on upper collar and facing of unlined jackets.
• To add body to cotton or other fabrics for machine embroidery. Preshrink both fabric and interfacing.
• Wider width allows fusing to large pieces without piecing.
• Use on jackets where fabric is too heavy for TailorUltra.
• Washable and dry cleanable. See instructions on back.
• The high rayon content is for softness, so please preshrink.
• Available in ecru-white and charcoal-black.
1 yard, 3 yards
|Color - Black or White||