If you have a closet full of clothes but “nothing to wear,” this book will change all that. It will help you get your clothes, accessories, and makeup to connect to every aspect of YOU—including your lifestyle.
You’ll start by:
• Defining your unique style personality
• Creating a personal “body map” to define your silhouette
• Pinpointing your most flattering color choices
• Diving in to clean out and organize the clothes you have
• Recognizing what doesn’t work, and learning to say goodbye!
• Identifying clothes worth keeping, and how to make them worth wearing
• Learning sanity-saving shopping strategies for any budget
Looking Good…Every Day features makeovers of real women of many ages, sizes, ethnicities, and professions. This book is for everyone! With the knowledge you’ll gain, you’ll be able to:
• Use “Points of Connection” to find your best makeup, hairstyles, skin care, and eyeglasses
• Recognize the best lines and designs for your silhouette
• Choose colors that spotlight your unique beauty
• Link unexpected color combinations into stunning outfits
• Pack easily and quickly to travel in style
With these skills, you’ll quickly be ready to build a 12-piece capsule wardrobe that can yield 96 different outfits! Plus, use the same principles to design smaller capsules for casual and dressy occasions. You’re already one step closer to a closet of outfits
that look great on YOU!
When you understand what works for you, it’s easy to start looking good … every day!
208 PAGES, 8.5 X 11
"Nancy Nix-Rice guides us to look good through photos, illustrations, and great copy. It’s almost as if she’s standing next to us, saying, “Try this!” No matter your age, style, and pocketbook, you’ll find this your go-to fashion reference."
Nancy Zieman, Producer/Host of TV’s Sewing With Nancy
and founder of Nancy’s Notions